ImmPort's MHC Sequence Feature Structure Viewer highlights the locations of
sequence features on crystal structures of classical class I and class II MHC molecules.
Features of the ImmPort MHC Sequence Feature Structure Viewer include:
- Selection/highlighting of any defined sequence feature on a reference structure for each locus
- Selection/highlighting of other residues of interest on the MHC molecule, peptide or associated receptor
- Various display modes, including ball and stick, space fill and ribbons
- Coloring by charge, residue, structure type, temperature factor or composition
- Zoom and spin
- Jmol command line for use of advanced Jmol features
- Image saving (.jpeg)
- Save/Restore of the image viewer (zoom, highlighting, orientation, etc)
To run the Jmol viewer, you must first select a Locus and then a PDB ID for that locus
Fields marked with an asterisk * are required.